Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

index» » » » » » Beatin the Heat in Pleats

Beatin the Heat in Pleats

Photos by Erin
{Top: Equipment; Skirt: Zara (similar); Shoes: Shoemint; Necklace: Spike the Punch;
Bag: Foley + Corinna; Shades: Thierry Lasry; Watch: Michael Kors; Bracelet: J. Crew
}

Heres a fun fact about me: I break a sweat at basically the drop of a hat. Like, if I have to bend down to pick up a hat, I would probably start shvitzing. So despite the fact that the blistering D.C. heat dropped to a brisk 92 degrees yesterday, I still had to take all the necessary wardrobe precautions to meet up for brunch with Erin, Rosa, and Sara. (Were all now bbf--blog best friends. I would strongly encourage visiting their beautiful blogs!)
To celebrate the arrival of my newest Equipment top,  I made my mint pleat skirt play host for a day out in the city.
 My rhinestone necklace played chaperone, obviously.
And my Shoemint wedges tagged along because, well, theyre kinda needy.

No comments:

Post a Comment