Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

index» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » Atlantic City Style Butter Roasted Cauliflower Im on Location and Cant Talk Right Now

Atlantic City Style Butter Roasted Cauliflower Im on Location and Cant Talk Right Now

Hello from New Jersey! I just flew into Atlantic City to cover the annual "Toast to the Coast" Food and Wine extravaganza for my American Foods site on About.com. So, while Im playing jet-setting food journalist, here is a quick, and very delicious cauliflower video recipe I filmed before I left.

The name of the dish really has nothing to do with Atlantic City, except the trip here forced me to edit it on the plane, and since I don’t have any recording equipment with me, this video is sans voice-over. I think it will be a nice break for both of us. This is an unusual, and tremendously tasty, way to enjoy cauliflower. Its almost like discovering a new vegetable.

I will be doing a recap of the trip with film, recipes, and blog posts to match. By the way, a warm welcome to all the new visitors to the site - the cheese video was featured on Youtube, and we got almost 25,000 pageviews yesterday - a new record! Enjoy the clip!

No comments:

Post a Comment