Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

index» » » » » New!! Request a recipe

New!! Request a recipe

ear Readers,


This page is for you. Here, you are free to post your request for recipes, only vegetarian though. If you are looking for any particular recipe from Tamil Brahmin cuisine, I shall be glad to ask my mom/aunts/grandma and be of assistance.

Also, if there is any recipe you would like me to try and make low cal / healthier or suited to a particular diet as as for diabetics, hypertensives or low-cholesterol - please write in and I shall try my best to help you out.

You will find this page as a link on the sidebar so that it saves you the trouble of emailing me.

Warm regards
Nandita

Updated 16th August,2007

Recipes requested so far
  1. TamBram Kozhambu without using dal (lentils)
  2. Kurma for Porotta
  3. Avial
  4. Soya Chunks Curry


Tags: recipe request, healthy recipes, healthy cooking, healthy vegetarian, Saffron Trail, Recipe, Food, Indian food blog, Healthy eating, Healthy living, Mumbai, India

No comments:

Post a Comment