Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

index» » » » » » » » » » » » » » Celebrate the 4th of July by Having Your Flag and Eating it Too!

Celebrate the 4th of July by Having Your Flag and Eating it Too!

As the wise man once said, a video food blogger has to know his limitations. I had planned on doing a flag cake demo for the 4th of July, but since Ive never made one before, I decided to do some pre-shoot research.

I figured I would watch a few clips to see how others have approached the subject. Once convinced I could do a better, funnier job, I would head into the kitchen and roll camera.

Well, after seeing this concise, clear, and easy to follow flag cake video from my friends at Howcast, I decided to just post this instead. Being a true patriot means putting your country ahead of your own selfish interests… and Im kind of busy.

Anyway, have a happy and healthy 4th of July weekend, and (since I can’t say it at the end of the video) as always, enjoy!




Photo (c) Flickr user BL1961

No comments:

Post a Comment