Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

index» » » Dalmatian Cupcakes

Dalmatian Cupcakes

Hello! My name is Allison and I am from the blog, A Glimpse Inside. I am excited to be blog swapping with Jenny and Karla today.

A Glimpse Inside


I am an Army wife with a creative side. I love to craft, bake, take photos, sew, and more. On my blog you can find many of my creations, tutorials, posts about our life, and on Tuesdays I share recipes.

Today, I want to share a DELICIOUS cupcake recipe. My husbands coworkers always ask him to beg me to make these for them. I actually found these in a Betty Crocker book I had.



Dalmatian Cupcakes


Prep Time: 10 mins
Start to Finish: 1 hr 15 mins
Makes: 24-30 cup
cakes

Ingredients:
-6 oz. of cream cheese, softened
-1/3 cup sugar
-4 eggs-1 1/2 cups miniature or regular semisweet chocolate chips
-1 box Betty Crocker Supermoist Devils Food cake mix
-1 1/3 cups water
-1/3 cup vegetable oil
-1 container Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy or Whipped vanilla frosting



How-to:


-Heat oven to 350F (325F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cups in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.


-In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and 1 egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips. Set aside.


*Cream cheese mixture after beaten together.


*Cream cheese mixture with chocolate chips.


-In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil and 3 eggs on low speed 30 secs. Beat on medium speed 2 mins.


-Divide batter among muffin cups (1/4 cup in each). Top each with 1 heaping teaspoon cream cheese mixture.


-Bake 17 to 22 mins. or until tops spring back when touched lightly. Cool 10 mins. in pan. Remove from pan, cool completely about 30 mins.


-Frost with frosting. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips.


-The final cupcake all decorated!


-And here is the inside! Its a bit of a surprise for those that dont know whats inside.
And they are OH SO GOOD! :)


Hope you try these yummy cupcakes. You wont regret it!


Thank you Jenny and Karla for letting me visit here today!

No comments:

Post a Comment